Puppy 3 the Drills: for pup 2 grads
Puppy 3 - the Drills. For Puppy 2 grads
Improve your dogs heeling, recall and stays - this is a fast paced class meant to improve your handling skills which in turn improves your dog's reliability. Perfect the basics using drill exercises to accomplish better heeling, recalls, stays, focus, and attention.
What the class covers
Owner's handling skills
Fade the food from your hands and all those repeated requests.
Two minute down stays....Long Stays
Crazy Distractions - Focus, focus, focus. No matter what, you need your dog to be able to focus.
COME - like abdominal exercises, you gotta do lots of reps in order to see results!
Heeling - for longer distances and around distraction.
Impulse Control. impulse control and more impulse contro l.
- Intermediate level
- Course - 5 weekly sessions; 55 min
- Cost: $225
- Support Documents
- Puppy 2 completion or equivalent.
- Pup must be over 6 months old.
- A solid a foundation on the following behaviors: sit, down, stay, come when called. All on a hand signal and/or verbal cue.
- Owner must have basic understanding of positive reinforcement training methods and basic understanding of obedience position hand signals.
- Dogs must not be reactive on leash towards people or dogs.
- Due to Recent Outbreak of Canine Influenza in the Bay Area:
All dogs are REQUIRED to have received at least the 1st Canine Flu vaccine before the first day of class. Please consult your veterinarian.
Upcoming Puppy 3 Classes:
Don't see the class you want? Timing not yet perfect? Please fill out our wish list for future classes. As soon as a new course offering is available, we will contact you!