Puppy 3 the Drills: for pup 2 grads
Puppy 3 - the Drills. For Puppy 2 grads
Improve your dogs heeling, recall and stays - this is a fast paced class meant to improve your handling skills which in turn improves your dog's reliability. Perfect the basics using drill exercises to accomplish better heeling, recalls, stays, focus, and attention.
What the class covers
- Fade the food from your hands and all those repeated requests.
- Two minute down stays....Long Stays
- Crazy Distractions - Focus, focus, focus. No matter what, you need your dog to be able to focus.
- COME - like abdominal exercises, you gotta do lots of reps in order to see results!
- Heeling - for longer distances and around distraction.
- Impulse Control. impulse control and more impulse control!
- Intermediate level
- Course - 5 weekly sessions; 55 min
- Cost: $225
- Support Documents
Upcoming Puppy 3 Classes:
- Pup 2 completion or equivalent.
- Pup must be over 6 months old.
- A solid a foundation on the following behaviors: sit, down, stay, come when called. All on a hand signal and/or verbal cue.
- Owner must have basic understanding of positive reinforcement training methods and basic understanding of obedience position hand signals.
- Dogs must not be reactive on leash towards people or dogs.
- at least the 1st Canine Flu vaccine - Because of the recent detection of Canine Influenza Virus (CIV) infection in the San Francisco Bay Area, dogs are REQUIRED to have received at least the 1st Canine Flu vaccine before the first day in program or if you choose not to vaccinate please talk to your VET first and then fill out our CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINATION WAIVER FORM.
Don't see the class you want? Timing not yet perfect? Please fill out our wish list for future classes. As soon as a new course offering is available, we will contact you!